Info Bulletin : Source Providers Unemployment Instructions




For Employees of: Source Providers, Inc. 1200 B Chester Ind. Pkwy, Avon Lake, OH

Last Day Worked: June 26, 2015 Return to Work Date: July 13, 2015

Please Use Mass Layoff #1500365 (This number may be used only for this layoff.)

To file your application for Determination of Unemployment Benefits, take the following action starting Sunday, June 28, 2015. You have until Saturday, July 4 to file application, but we DO NOT recommend waiting until later in the week to file application. The longer you wait to file your application (or access your claim), the longer it will take for you to receive pay.

File online at: (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). Limited service may be available while our system is being updated nightly. Check the Website for available services. Be sure to follow the prompts given. If you do not have internet access: Call 1-877-644-6562 (business hours are 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday, except holidays). Filing later in the week will not affect your claim eligibility as claims are effective the Sunday of the week in which you file.

You must access the ODJFS website or call ODJFS twice to receive benefits. First, you must make application for benefits as shown above. Next, you will need to access your claim again, either by the web at or by the interactive voice response (IVR) system 1-877-644-6562, to file a claim for benefits for week(s) of unemployment. If you do not return to work, you will need to continue to claim weeks of unemployment this way.

You should be prepared to provide the following information:

  • Your social security number and either your driver license or state ID number

  • Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if applicable)

  • The name, address, telephone number, and dates of your employment with each employer for whom you worked during the past 6 weeks of employment

  • If you had out-of-state employment within the past 18 months, the name, address, telephone number and dates of your employment for each employer with whom you worked out of state during the past 18 months

  • If you were separated from military service with any branch of the U.S. armed forces within the past 18 months , your discharge papers (form DD-214, member 4)

  • If you were employed by the federal government within the past 18 months, the SF-8 and/or SF-50 form given to you by your government employer at the time of your separation

  • Dependents' names, social security numbers and dates of birth, including your spouse’s

  • Alien Registration Number and the expiration date of your work authorization (if you are not a US citizen or National)

  • Direct Deposit Information (if preferred, you will need your bank routing number and account number).

Once your application has been filed, you will receive further information in the mail or via email.